We have covered quite a lot of tools in our school of trading and finances.
Well. A chart pattern can be used to tell us when the market is going to explode. And we, unlike the cool guys in the movies, really NEED to look at the explosion, even though it may take our breath away for a second.
Pattern can be useful in seeing and identifying whether the trend is going to go down or is it going to continue.
- Double Top and Double Bottom
- Head and Shoulders and Inverse Head and Shoulders
- Rising and Falling Wedges
- Bullish and Bearish Rectangles
- Bearish and Bullish Pennants
- Triangles (Symmetrical, Ascending, and Descending)
Right now I am going to leave you with your thoughts and the real school goes into session tomorrow!