- Crosses are good for us as forex traders as they give us more opportunities for trading.
- With crosses it is easier to see clear trends and ranges than with the popular couples.
- Currency crosses are a perfect match for trading interest rate differentials.
- We need to research the couple before choosing which one to bet on.
- We can create a synthetic couple in case the one we want to trade is not available with our broker.
- Even with major couple currency crosses can help us decide what to trade.
- Moves I crosses can influence the price in the major couple.
- We need to follow the price of the pips for every trade as they can vary from trade to trade.
Currency crosses - summary
It's not news - Once again ceasefire wit
Bollinger bonds - what are these?
What to invest in before New Years - 7 n
Apple shares lost 20 percent - investors
What influences gold price - topic for i
Indicators: lagging vs. leading - which
Signalspremium.com - reliable trading si
Parabolic SAR - chart indicator
Stochastic indicators - what are these?
Trading chart patterns - necessary explo
Double tops and double bottoms - usage o
Head and shoulders - do the charts have
Rectangular trading pattern - geometric
Triangles - use them for your earnings
Bearish and bullish pennants - another p
Tesla shares can breach $500 per share s
Pivot points - short summary
Comments powered by CComment