Monday purely exists for feeling exhausted and irritated.
- Make a list of the things you want to do.
- Do the smallest things first.
- Plan your evening in advance.
- Do not drink a lot of coffee.
- Set time limits.
- Take breaks.
1. Make a list of the things you want to do.
If possible, make a list for the whole week. If you are in charge of several projects, it is better to map out every project and make a list of the things that you need to do in every single one of them. Be sure that you stock to it throughout all days of the week and especially on Monday – just to set the tone, you know!
2. Do the smallest things first.
There is no better feeling than thinking that you have several small tasks left at the end of the day only to realize that you have already done them in the morning. That is the kind of feeling we all need on any given Monday. Treat yourself to the purest satisfaction possible and your day is going to become brighter, even a little bit here helps.
3. Plan your evening in advance.
4. Do not drink a lot of coffee.
5. Set time limits.
Set time limits – for example you cannot check you Facebook/Instagram/email until 12 PM. That way you are going to ensure that you are not going to simply wander off right in the middle of the task and forget all about your thoughts and ideas.